Cathy Severson gave us a review of the purpose of and what should be included in an “Elevator Speech”. The purpose of an “elevator speech” is to peak the other person’s interest so that they ask you for more contact information.
The components of an Elevator Speech are:
• Problems I solve for your customers
• Keeping the other person’s interest
• Making a connection to other person’s business
From Chris Barrow – consultant, trainer and coach to the UK dental profession for over 20 years; https://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisbarrow :
- Set Up
- Who – target market
- Problem they have
- Feelings as a result of the problem:
i. Differentiate what “I” do verses others in the same field.
- What you do / need you fill
- Solutions for the client
- Benefits to the client